Chicago Post Inaugural 2013
Scholarship and Warrior Banquet
The Chicago Post of SAME would like to welcome you to our inaugural "Scholarship and Warrior Banquet"
on 9 November 2013 from 6-11 pm to be held at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort in Lincolnshire IL.
This fundraising event will feature senior national SAME leadership and provides a great chance to
hear from the Deputy Commanding General, Major General Todd Semonite who will join us as our guest speaker.
This banquet will:
- Allow for a great opportunity to interact/network within your Engineering Community. Enjoy and celebrate time friends in this formal dinner with plenty of entertainment and dancing.
- Celebrate the 2012/2013 Chicago Post and regional accomplishments in academic scholarships, STEM activities, and support for our veterans over Veteran’s Day Weekend; we will be hosting many Wounded Warriors and Veterans
- Enable donations through multiple levels of sponsorship with an aim of expanding academic scholarships, STEM activities and support to veterans
Note: Uniform or dress standard for military will be your choice of mess dress or Class A equivalent. For civilians, formal wear is appropriate: tuxedos or business suits.
Make this Veteran’s day one to remember, as we have great discounts on rooms at $109 AND will be raffling off weekend packages with a show at the Lincolnshire and golf packages as a part of the festivities. Sign up now. We are looking forward to seeing you all there to promote our SAME mission, engage with national leadership, and have a wonderful evening.
||Saturday, 9 November, 2013
||6 pm reception and cocktail hour
7 - 11 Dinner Program and dancing
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
10 Marriott Drive, Lincolnshire IL 60069
Ticket Purchase Options
Tickets will need to be purchased in advance and will be reserved for you to pick up at the banquet. The tickets will not be mailed.
Ticket order deadline is 1 November 2013. All ticket sales are final. You may purchase tickets in one of the following ways:
- ONLINE: Complete online order and payment with a major credit card
(Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) or PayPal account.
- MAIL: Send the check (payable to SAME - Chicago Post) to:
Attn: SAME Chicago Post Treasurer, PO Box 06232, Chicago, IL 60606.
Ticket orders may be processed after 1 November but we owe the Lincolnshire resort a head count by the 1st of November. Thank you for your support and timely response.
PLACE YOUR ONLINE ORDER HERE
Academic Scholarship Fund
Wounded Warrior Project/Fisher House Fund
ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE INSTRUCTIONS
- Use the drop-down boxes to select appropriate item from Sponsorships or Individual Tickets.
Donations are a separate transaction from sponsorship/ticket purchases. Unlike other events, we would like to customize where you or your organization volunteer your gifts. These two categories will enable the Chicago SAME post to expand either our 2014 academic scholarship offerings or our 2014 activities for veterans. There is NO minimum or maximum that you can donate....every single dollar an individual or organization donates will be matched in our 2014 program in those categories! We will provide you receipts for your contributions....thank you so much for your generosity!
- Click on "Add to Cart" immediately below the selected item. This will display your shopping cart. Select "Continue Shopping" for additional tickets or "Check Out" to proceed to payment options.
- To pay with a credit card, select "Don't have a PayPal account?" option. If you already have a paypal account, sign-in and make payment. NOTE: Even though displayed, do NOT select "Bill Me Later" option.
- Optional: At the "Review your information" page, click on "Add" next to "Note to seller" just beneath the "Shipping address" to indicate any special requests or needs.
For questions regarding this event and financial assistance availability, please contact
LTC Jim Schreiner
For online order assistance, please contact